Institute of Cybersecurity (ICS) Terms, Conditions & Policies
Please read all Terms, Conditions & Policies carefully before accessing or using the information and/or associated services provided by ICS.
The ICS website and associated services are offered to you conditional upon your acceptance of ICS’s Terms, Conditions, and Policies. By accessing ICS’s website, Learning Management System (LMS) or associated services, you agree to be bound by ICS’s Terms, Conditions, and Policies. ICS reserves the right to change the Terms, Conditions and/or Policies at its discretion and without notice. A version of the current ICS Terms, Conditions & Policies will be updated accordingly on the ICS Website. By accessing or using ICS’s website, you agree to be bound by the terms, conditions, and policies.
The terms, conditions & policies which follow apply to all courses on offer:
- Registration and payment in full must be completed prior to the commencement of the respective ICS tuition, option or online service.
- Registrants may only apply for withdrawal/cancelling of tuition to request a refund in accordance with our ‘ICS Refund Policy’ NB: Course content already taken are excluded from our Refund Policy.
ICS reserves the right to:
- Cancel a ICS activity where circumstances beyond its control prohibit the activity being held.
- Cancel a ICS tuition activity where insufficient registrations have taken place to warrant holding the activity and alternative arrangements to deliver tuition prove unacceptable.
- Issue a refund of the applicable fee, which will be made to the registrant should it be deemed necessary to cancel an activity.
ICS will protect the privacy and security of the information you provide. By registering with ICS you agree to ICS using your personal information to process your application, for contacting you to advise you of ICS services and /or products, and for internal auditing purposes.
Copyright and Trademark
Copyright in the content on the ICS website/LMS and materials supplied to candidates is owned by ICS unless otherwise indicated, and you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights, including trademarks, owned by ICS.
All materials are subject to Australian copyright laws. Should you wish to use, reproduce or distribute our materials in a manner outside these laws, prior written consent from ICS is mandatory.
Limitation of Liability
- Makes no warranties or representations about the website or any of the content contained within it.
- Accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the use of the website or any of the content on the Learning Management System.
- Does not guarantee that the website will not cause damage or is free from viruses or any other defects or errors. Under no circumstances will ICS be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- The contents of the website or LMS are intended as a guide and not professional advice
License to use ICS’s Website and Learning Management System (LMS)
Unless otherwise stated, ICS owns the intellectual property rights of the materials on the ICS website and LMS. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website and the LMS for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website or the LMS;
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website or the LMS;
(c) show/present any material from the website or LMS in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website or LMS for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or the LMS; or
(f) redistribute material from the website or LMS except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.