Cybersecurity has never been more prominent in today’s news. Serious and damaging cybersecurity breaches are making headlines almost daily across the globe. Individuals, governments, small business, corporations alike, are all at ‘RISK’ of potential malicious cyber-attacks.
Gone are the days when hackers would only target retailers. These days, the bad guys can target businesses in any industry, especially those with staff that have poor “cybersecurity hygiene”.
The Real Estate & Property Management industry, as are many other industry groups, not well informed of the potential “RISK” of malicious cyber-attacks.
Our Cybersecurity Awareness course will increase knowledge of cyber threat tactics and techniques that can help reduce the chances of your organisation or yourself, becoming a victim of a cyber-attack.
Who this course is for
- This course is intended for Real Estate & Property Management organisations and their employees.
What you will learn
- Understand the main sources of cyber security threats and hazards
- Improve awareness to identify potential cyber security danger, both professionally and personally; and
- Gain knowledge of general do’s and don’ts for all staff.
- Developed by industry focused cybersecurity experts.
- A full audio and video online course, with confirmatory questions.
- On completion a certificate is provided via pdf.
- You should know how to use a computer.
- You should understand how to use basic computer software such as e-mail, internet browser and Microsoft office products.