Medical & Care Services
The health care industry increasingly relies on technology that’s connected to the internet: from patient records and lab results to radiology equipment and hospital elevators. Those technologies are often vulnerable to cyberattacks, which can syphon off patient data, hijack drug infusion devices to mine cryptocurrency, or shut down an entire hospital until a ransom is paid.
Building defences that are comprehensive and resilient, combined with good “cybersecurity hygiene”, including regular employee training, reviews of authentication and security controls is fundamental to protect your firm.
Our Cybersecurity Awareness course will increase knowledge of cyber threat tactics and techniques that can help reduce the chances of your organisation or yourself, becoming a victim of a cyber-attack.
Who this course is for
- This course is intended for Medical & Care service organisations and their employees who use email and the Internet in general.
What you will learn
- Understand the main sources of cyber security threats and hazards
- Improve awareness to identify potential cyber security danger, both professionally and personally; and
- Gain knowledge of general do’s and don’ts for all staff.
- Developed by industry focused cybersecurity experts.
- A full audio and video online course, with confirmatory questions.
- On completion a certificate is provided via pdf.
- You should know how to use a computer.
- You should understand how to use basic computer software such as e-mail, internet browser and Microsoft office products.