Institute of Cybersecurity Refund Policy
Refunds will only be made in accordance with the following terms:
- ICS reserves the right to offer alternative online education arrangements in lieu of a refund. Should these arrangements prove unacceptable, a refund will then be made (see Terms and Conditions)
- In the event that ICS is unable to provide the course option you purchased, then any course fee paid will be refunded in full.
- Once you have begun the online learning process or started in a course, no refund will be paid.
- ICS reserves the right to decline a refund request if you fail to utilise all of the seats purchased in a group course booking.
- Under exceptional circumstances, refunds will be considered such as serious accidents or illness. In such cases, you will need to provide suitable supporting evidence and documentation
To apply for a refund follow the steps below:
Step 1: Submit an email to [email protected]. Include as much detail as possible for your refund request to be properly assessed
Step 2: ICS will contact you to discuss your application and advise if further details or information is required
Step 3: ICS advises you in writing of the outcome of your application within one (1) week of receipt of your application, and a record of your application will be kept on file.